- We're on location for Tom Jones.
(classical music) - It was wonderful to work in Northern Ireland.
- Ireland has got some amazing locations especially for this kind of stuff.
- Tom Jones' story is set in the west country and London environments.
- The country areas are so rural within a half an hour's drive from Belfast you're into the most gorgeous countryside and some incredible large houses with really unspoiled acres of grounds around them.
- We're mid-Georgian period.
There's a lot of Georgian's era architecture still here.
Upper Crescent is one of those exterior locations that we use as the glue to put all these locations together.
- Oh, we've been shooting in some amazing places.
- Castle Ward, Gray Abbey House, Myra Castle.
Which offer great interior detail unspoiled in this day and age.
- You get to spend time in these incredible buildings that are hundreds of years old and it's just a sort of window into lives that you would never ever have normally.
- It being shot away from England even where it's set definitely brings something to it that's different.
- Casually going to work and seeing like 45 deer just by a lake.
Just like, "okay, well that's beautiful, isn't it?"
- [Georgia Parris] We found these amazing locations with beautiful stunning landscapes and amazing huge trees that are very humbling and sort of had this fairytale feel to them.
- The landscape is gorgeous and the people are amazing as well.
It's just lovely.
It's cold there.
My Australian body can't handle it at times.
(laughs) (classical music)